Pages

"Every Good and Perfect Gift Comes From Above" ~James 1:17

"Every Good and Perfect Gift Comes From Above" ~James 1:17
Thank you so much for coming to check out my brand spankin' new blog! I've never "blogged" before, so here goes nothin'! This page is inspired by our adoption process, and I am hoping to get words of encouragement or advice every step along the way :)

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Last days in China

We're in Hong Kong gearing up for the longest flight ever with a toddler!  The last 2 days I've been super sick, but I made it through the border to Hong Kong Thank the Lord. They check your temperature before you come in so I loaded up on Tylenol ;) praying the flight goes smooth and as quick as possible. We are all packed up and enjoying our last few minutes in our luxurious guest room at the Marriott in Hong Kong, everywhere we've stayed has been super nice. But it doesn't compare to home! Can't wait to show Emily our Christmas tree, even though I'm sure she will be rearranging all the ornaments within reach.
We can see a golf course right next to our hotel and it's killing David ;) almost to America, talk to you when we are on the other side of the world!
-Erin xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment